Early American History Primary Guide Bundle
Includes both print and download versions!
Save $8.95 when you buy this bundle!
Early American History Through Literature study guide has been
completely revised and expanded . Now in full-color we have included
additional books, resources, activities, comprehension questions, and
web links. This guide will take you and your K-3 students from the year
1000 AD with the Vikings discoveries, exploration, colonization,
Revolution and Western Expansion to the mid-1800's with the Civil War.
Used as a one or two year study, parents will read aloud award-winning
literature from great authors such as the D'Aulaires, Walter Edmonds,
Alice Dalgliesh, Clyde Robert Bulla and others. Organized into easily
followed lessons, students ( and parents!) will learn the history of our
nation along with corresponding biblical principles, poetry, geography,
character studies and much more! Though designed as a one-year course,
it can be stretched to two years, depending on your pace. Contains 107
lessons and it is suggested that 2-3 lessons be completed each week.
Quick feature list for our recently revised Primary Early American History Study Guide:
* Beautiful full color layout including historic art, paintings,
charts, and maps
* Internet links throughout guide for further interest and enhanced
* Many optional activities listed, especially having to do with
* Expanded comprehension questions
* Old guide largely ignored the 1800’s and Western Expansion. This new
guide covers much of it with our recently reprinted Genevieve Foster
title, The Year of the Horseless Carriage 1801
* All seven beloved D’Aulaire biographies are still at center stage.